These 6-minute hard boiled eggs are by far the fastest and easiest to make + peel that I have ever made ??
What you’ll need:
- Desired number of eggs (I did 6)
- 1 cup of water
- Bowl of ice water for after
- Steamer basket for Instant Pot (yours should have come with one)
- Place steamer basket in Instant Pot + add 1 cup of water.
- Place desired number of eggs in pot
- Close lid and ensure it is on “SEALING.”
- Manual pressure cook for 6 minutes (it will first take a few minutes for it to come to pressure, once it does your timer will reappear and begin counting down).
- One the 6 minute timer goes off, use a towel or pair of tongs to move the pressure nob from “SEALING” to “VENTING.” Immediately move your hand away as the pressure will begin to release.
- Once all pressure is released, about 1 minute, use tongs or a slotted spoon to move all eggs over to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Click cancel on Instant Pot to turn off the warming setting.
- Let eggs chill until you peel them. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to one week!
I’ll be enjoying my eggs plain as well as on salads + toast all week long ?? What’s your favorite way to eat hard boiled eggs?
PS–sharing my favorite tip for peeling hard boiled eggs over on my Instagram, be sure to follow me there for daily eats!
That’s all for now, XO.